I still have quite a lot of material at various different stages of completion! I’ve listed them below for you, so you can help me keep track of them! I’ll be updating this listing periodically with news of release dates and so on, so bookmark this page and keep checking!
Category 1: Coming Soon To South Africa via Hally Park Publishers as paperbacks and eBooks:
The titles I’ve listed below are already available in the international market as eBook, paperback (and in some cases, audiobooks) via Moon Books Publishing, and will shortly be made available in South Africa (my home country) via Hally Park Publishers as well. Select titles will also be supplied to South African public schools. When will these books start to become available in SA? Well, since I only signed the contract with Hally Park in May 2021, it will take some time for them to process these items as you can expect!
- Book 1: “Black Sunrise“
- Book 2: “The Time Saving Agency“
- Book 3: “Dead Man’s Hammer“
- Book 4: “Loderunner“
- Book 5: “Prodigal Sun“
- Book 6: “High Steaks“
- “African Assignment” by Theo Engela
- “A Way Of Life” by Theo Engela (layout complete, with HP’s editors)
- “Shakandazu Valley” by Theo Engela
- “When Day Is Done” by Yvonne Lorraine Engela
- “Op Vreemde Weë” by Yvonne Lorraine Engela
Category 2: Coming Soon To South Africa & THE WORLD via Hally Park Publishers:
The following are completely new, unreleased titles which will most likely debut through Hally Park Publishers! I’ll update their word-counts or status as far as the publishing process is concerned, as things progress!
- Book 7: “Underground Movement” (25,921 words)
- Book 8: “Xanadu” (9,793 words)
- Book 9: “Fortitude” (2,581 words)
- Book10: “The Last Hurrah” (9,635 words)
- Book 11: “A Stitch In Time” (Concept stage)
- Book 3: “Space Really Sucks!” (6,052 words)
- “Only Yesterday” by Theo Engela (decrypting scans & editing)