Interviews with Christina Engela – South Africa’s Most Unique Sci-fi Author!
“Some people just don’t understand how difficult it is for an introvert to self-promote their own work.” – Christina Engela, 2020.
I’ve had many interviews over the years – some to do with my writing, some related to my human rights advocacy work, and in different formats: TV, radio, for newspapers and magazines; interviews conducted for local South African publications, and also for international ones; interviews conducted in person, via email, and even over the telephone a few times.
The TV and radio interviews always have me on edge – and I’m much happier doing interviews via email – but I won’t mind meeting a friendly journo over a cup of mocca choca at a coffee shop – so if you want to interview me, drop me a line and let’s set it up!
Here is a short listing of the interviews I happened to keep copies of, or have url’s to show them to you! They’re arranged with the newest at the top, and the oldest at the bottom.
Remember – keep on reading!
A Selection Of Interviews with Christina Engela:
- Christina Engela Interview With Robb Wallace – October 16, 2021
- Interview With Brandon Mullins Of Moon Books Publishing – September 21, 2021
- A Moment With Christina Engela – September 28, 2020
- Awesome Gang Interview – July 2018
- Expert of the Week – Byrd Is The Word Interview – February 22, 2017
- Focus Mid-South Magazine Interview – February 13, 2017
- GaySA Radio Interview With Christina Engela – October 28, 2016
- Penton: Interview With Christina Engela – July 6, 2016
- Interview with Christina Engela Author of Demonspawn – July 12, 2015
- Weekend Post: Long, Lonely Journey Worth It In The End – June 6, 2015
- C is for Christina by Mark Woods – February 20, 2015
- My-Addiction Books Interview – January 5, 2015
- Zen Entertainment Interview – March 24, 2013
- PFLAG Interview – March 11, 2009
- Weekend Post: Long & Painful Journey To Womanhood – August 02, 2008